Experience Samsung smart enterprise IP communications solutions that enable your business to grow seamlessly and cost-effectively.
Samsung Contact Center Pro (SCC Pro) is specially designed for enterprises with more demanding requirements typically found in classic inbound and outbound contact centers.
From IVR, over flows and skills-based routing to workload balancing and virtual queuing, Samsung provides a full suite of powerful tools delivering a professional, streamlined contact center experience.
SCC Pro offers virtually unlimited call routing options, including skills-based routing, where calls are automatically sent to the agent best qualified to resolve the problem. It comes with call recording and enables administrators to log into the system remotely from a smartphone or tablet.
Samsung SCC Pro Key Benefits
- Ease of Use:Browser-based architecture offers convenient access to the system from any device reducing the cost of software licenses, installation and maintenance.
- Enhanced Efficiency: SCC Pro provides business intelligence you need to make crucial forward thinking staffing and process decisions.
- Improved Productivity and Service Levels: Samsung SCC Pro provides the ability to automatically route calls to the best agent for the job, providing a personlized customer experience, and reduces the need to call backs.
Agents are not restricted to a deskphone anymore and can work from home, resulting
in a more flexible workforce. Instead, they can use a PC remotely connected, with their associated telephone, tablet or smartphone. Samsung SCC Pro can deliver information to any device, anywhere as long as it has a browser.
Samsung SCC Pro provides a visual display of key indicators, giving supervisors the information they need to run the department effectively and agents an incentive to improve
TIME AND RESOURCE SAVINGS
The built-in Interactive Voice Response system enables calls to be processed more efficiently inside and outside office hours. It can be used during busy periods to enable callers to leave messages, self-service or route calls to the appropriate agent.office,
enabling agents to work remotely using their mobile devices.
SCC Pro – Key Features and Functions
- Multiple ACD call routing modes with customized over fl ows and routing
- Skills/priority-based routing with 9,999 skill levels
- Minimize telecommunications fraud
- Supports 100 queues and 500 agents/supervisors
- Cross-platform web-based desktop agent applications
- Generate revenue through call cost mark-up and line
- rental charges
- Real-time configuration and modification
- Multi-device application including PC, tablet and smartphones
- User friendly IVR design and programming application
- Fully scriptable IVR
- Historical reports with data archive management
- Intuitive web-based administration interface
- Customizable ACD wallboards
- SIP connectivit
Samsung Contact Center Pro Supports:
Samsung OfficeServ 7000 Series v4.65 or higher
Samsung Communication Manager (SCM) v4.0 or higher
Minimum system requirements may apply.
Refer to technical documentation for details.